Friday, January 23, 2009

Cockburns Introduction

Come one come all, to the land of pro-creation... And reality telivsion... Some times you have to sit back and think. What would Jesus do if this was his cocaine? But I guess the real question here is.... Have you figured out how to switch hands and gain an extra stroke....But on a serious note; Yank me, crank me; But don't wake up and thank me. I hope that everybody that reads this blog, goes out and joins the millitary tomorrow, like my 14 year old sister......Everyone needs to get their cherry popped supporting our cunt-ry......Stop thinking dirty thoughts about my little sister. You fucking pedophile....Anywho, Taco Bell rules, and Mexicans have the best cocaine. West-side Boyyyyy. Cream is the total shit, thanks for reading,


Cockburn

No comments:

Post a Comment