Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dannibal's Introduction

I suppose that I should start out by saying that this blogspot will be the song lyrics, artwork, album/movie reviews, and whatever random thoughts I might find worthy at the time to share with whomever reads this...

You are now being forewarned that my opinions are strictly just that, and should not be taken as a new religion for you to follow. At times I know I can be as convincing as a door salesman wearing blue spandex while carrying two trash bags (one filled with freon, the other filled with gerbil fecies.) It makes absolutely no sense to worship me, sort of like the book of mormon. "Those poor, silly people."

If you're still following me, then it should be needless to say that if you're easily offended by an open mind, then the chances are you shouldn't be reading this. If not though, then consider this a welcome into the mind of somebody that shouldn't be entitled to one.

Right at the moment I don't really have anything else to add. But this will be my new domain to go inorder to vent, do my drunk-typing, or just flat out kill some time. untill next time, thanks for reading, and be sure to check back frequently...

Dannibal

No comments:

Post a Comment